FreelanceOct 2013 — Present
Some of my works include
- https://metasquare.nyc - IT firm based in New York - I have developed their website and a complete back end to monitor their activities, Log sheets and project management.
- https://hronboard.me - A HR & Payroll Software Company based out in Ringwood, Victoria. I assisted them with a complete redesign and website optimisation.
- https://lexulo.com - Australian startup focusing on the use of artificial intelligence in common law legal software. I designed their website and web application interface.
My web development expertise includes:
- Strong front end development skills especially concerning accessibility, extensibility, client side computing, object oriented design patterns, and object oriented CSS.
- Expert Knowledge in PHP, Bootstrap and CMS systems - Wordpress & Drupal
- Strong database knowledge - Oracle 11G, MySQL, CouchDB and Cassandra.
- Extensive knowledge in CSS3, SASS, LESS, (X) HTML and HTML5
- Strong knowledge of consuming services (XML, JSON, SOAP) using Ajax
- Automated Build Systems - Grunt, Ant, NAnt
- Version Control - Git, Mercurial, SVN
Deloitte AustraliaMar 2017 — Present
Platform Engineering is an exciting new service line within Deloitte that is focussed on building platforms for our clients, helping them to disrupt their industry, before they get disrupted.
My responsibility is to deliver innovative solutions to Australia’s most prominent companies using a combination of open source software, cloud-native application architectures, thought leadership and a focus on business value. By utilizing web APIs, microservices, infrastructure as code, SaaS integration, continuous delivery, containers and container PaaS, real-time analytics and DevOps practices.
SI SystemsFeb 2016 — Sep 2016
- Responsible for the overall systems development life cycle
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
HROnboardJul 2015 — Aug 2015
- Creating standards compliant HTML and CSS markup
- Execute on developing front-end code for design specs with attention to detail
- Deliver reusable code and base templates for others to be able to implement pages or elements rapidly
- Assist in further developing a company specific bootstrap for web UIs which conforms to branding
- Deliver responsive HTML5 websites and apps Performance Outcomes
- QA maintained to ensure web analytics tracking and lead capture is not hindered by bugs and coding errors
Johns Hopkins UniverisityNov 2014 — Mar 2015
OCE Study AbroadDec 2014 — Mar 2015
Co-ordinating various work among interns. Delegating international visits from university representatives. Speculating growth and analysing short-comings to improvise the growth to the organisation. OCE Study Abroad is the one stop solution for all your international study needs. Established in 2007, the core activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice with regard to pursuing education in overseas educational institutions.
Audi IndiaDec 2013 — Jun 2014
Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and conduct campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Perform extensive market research.
- Managing clientele information for CRM marketing system and internal database,
- Setting up lists for campaigns and marketing communication activities.
- Design and produce a range of reports using Excel and other MS Office Suite
- Data visualization using various frameworks and tools such as Tableau
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Evaluate market penetration.
Technology Stack: R, Tableau, PowerBI, Excel
YOW! MelbourneDec 2015 — Present
YOW! Australia runs a range of events for Australian software developers to help them stay up-to-date with the latest best practices and to network with their peers. We run conferences, workshops and nights in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth throughout the year that showcase the current and future direction in software development and delivery.
AIESECFeb 2013 — Jul 2015
Help in facilitating Global Exchange for Students.Giving them an opportunity to go to various countries abroad and help in enhancing their skills and knowledge. AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
- Certified Java SE7 Programmer - Oracle Inc.
- Certified Oracle 11G Administrator - O'Reilly Inc. License Number -610832001393216444
- Certified PHP & MySQL Developer - O'Reilly Inc. License Number -630068001393216495
- Google AdWords Certified Professional - Google Inc. Valid through March 2017
- Google Analytics Certified - Google Inc. Valid through September 2017
- Google Analytics Premium Certified - Google Inc. Valid through October 2017
- Bing Ads Certified Professional - Microsoft Inc. Valid through April 2017
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified - HubSpot Inc. Valid through April 2017
- Automation - Boto, Ansible
- Scripting - ReactJS, EmberJS, Meteor, Express & JQuery
- Platforms - Windows, Mac OSX, Unix and Linux
- Stacks - Amazon AWS & OpenStack Instances.
- Database Proficiency - Oracle 11G, CouchDB, MongoDB, GeoCouch, Cassandra, MySQL
Master of Science
Computer ScienceJul 2014 — Jul 2016
Master's in Computer Science, specialised in fields of Cryptography & Network Security, Cloud computing and Big Data mining. Pursued Research in fields of data mining, machine Learning and NLP. My thesis focused on studying the emerging trends of student sentiments over universities across Australia in correlation to their rankings and global index scores.
Graduated Honours - 30th July, 2016
Bachelor of Engineering
Computer ScienceAug 2010 — May 2014
Majored in Databases Management, Distributed Computing and Machine Learning. Minored in Business Management and Graphic Design.
Summa Cum Laude - Graduated Honours with Distinction - 3.92/4.0.
- All things web
- Programming (I turn caffeine into code)
- Photography (Landscape, Astro, Cityscape and Portraits)
- Reading biographies and fiction novels
- Love watching Sci-Fi & Horror films
- Cooking (Thai, Mexican, Italian & Indian)
- Cycling (10k's regularly)
- Hiking, Trekking and Camping