Deloitte AustraliaMar 2017 — Present
Specializing in API design, microservices, SaaS integration, continuous integration and delivery, PaaS and real-time analytics and DevOps practices. I focus on integration and building platforms.
- Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating software delivery needs
- Working with the Integration practice to design, develop and support both cloud and on-premise integration solutions:
- Developing APIs on MuleSoft platform
- Developing Business Process Orchestrations within Enterprise Service Bus platforms
- Writing automated unit test cases to ensure acceptable code coverage
- Providing test support for defect fixes during all stages of test cycle and support post go-live
- Working with the Infrastructure and Delivery team to deploy products into various cloud platform, including automation and integration:
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
SI SystemsFeb 2016 — Nov 2016
- Responsible for the overall systems development life cycle
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
HROnboardJul 2015 — Aug 2015
- Creating standards compliant HTML and CSS markup
- Execute on developing front-end code for design specs with attention to detail
- Deliver reusable code and base templates for others to be able to implement pages or elements rapidly
- Assist in further developing a company specific bootstrap for web UIs which conforms to branding
- Deliver responsive HTML5 websites and apps Performance Outcomes
- QA maintained to ensure web analytics tracking and lead capture is not hindered by bugs and coding errors
Johns Hopkins UniverisityNov 2014 — Mar 2015
OCE Study AbroadDec 2014 — Mar 2015
Co-ordinating various work among interns. Delegating international visits from university representatives. Speculating growth and analysing short-comings to improvise the growth to the organisation. OCE Study Abroad is the onestop solution for all your international study needs. Established in 2007, the core activity lies in assisting students to make the right choice with regard to pursuing education in overseas educational institutions.
Audi IndiaDec 2013 — Jun 2014
Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and conduct campaigns.
My key responsibilities were:
- Perform extensive market research.
- Managing clientele information for CRM marketing system and internal database,
- Setting up lists for campaigns and marketing communication activities.
- Design and produce a range of reports using Excel and other MS Office Suite
- Data visualization using various frameworks and tools such as Tableau
- Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Evaluate market penetration.
Technology Stack: R, Tableau, PowerBI, Excel
YOW! MelbourneDec 2015 — Jul 2017
YOW! Australia runs a range of events for Australian software developers to help them stay up-to-date with the latest best practices and to network with their peers. We run conferences, workshops and nights in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth throughout the year that showcase the current and future direction in software development and delivery.
AIESECFeb 2013 — Jul 2015
Help in facilitating Global Exchange for Students.Giving them an opportunity to go to various countries abroad and help in enhancing their skills and knowledge. AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
- Certified MCD Integration and API Associate - MuleSoft Inc.
- Google AdWords Certified Professional - Google Inc.
- Google Analytics Certified - Google Inc.
- Google Analytics Premium Certified - Google Inc.
- Bing Ads Certified Professional - Microsoft Inc.
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified - HubSpot Inc.
- Certified Oracle 11G Administrator - O'Reilly Inc.
- Automation - Boto, Ansible
- Scripting - ReactJS, EmberJS, Meteor, Express & JQuery
- Platforms - Windows, Mac OSX, Unix and Linux
- Stacks - Amazon AWS & OpenStack Instances.
- Database Proficiency - Oracle 11G, CouchDB, MongoDB, GeoCouch, Cassandra, MySQL
Master of Science
Computer ScienceJul 2014 — Jul 2016
Master's in Computer Science, specialised in fields of Cryptography & Network Security, Cloud computing and Big Data mining. Pursued Research in fields of data mining, machine Learning and NLP. My thesis focused onstudying the emerging trends of student sentiments over universities across Australia in correlation to their rankings and global index scores.
Graduated Honours - 30th July, 2016
Bachelor of Engineering
Computer ScienceAug 2010 — May 2014
Majored in Databases Management, Distributed Computing and Machine Learning. Minored in Business Management and Graphic Design.
Summa Cum Laude - Graduated Honours with Distinction - 3.92/4.0.
- All things web
- Photography (Landscape, Astro, Cityscape and Portraits)
- Reading biographies and non-fiction
- Love watching Sci-Fi & Horror films
- Cooking (Thai, Mexican, Italian & Indian)
- Cycling (I do 15k regularly)
- Trekking, Trailhiking and Camping